Hardship and tragedy can hit any household. As soon as they are doing, high, unplanned, out-of-pocket costs may lead a family group down a destabilizing and hard path that is financial forcing them to find high-interest loans, standard on the debts, and even declare individual bankruptcy.
FEEA provides qualified federal workers private, no-interest loans to greatly help them bridge their monetary gaps in times during the crisis. FEEA has provided over 11,000 loans to employees that are federal almost $8 million since 1986.
Please be certain to download and read the mortgage Application guidelines prior to starting the application that is online. You will find a true amount of documents you need to gather and affix to the application. You won't manage to submit the job without connecting the documents that are required.
Loan Ceiling: $1,500
Complete or part-time permanent federal civilian or postal workers, used aided by the government for one or more 12 months.
The federal employee must have suffered one of the following hardships within the six months preceding the loan application in order to be eligible for a loan
- Serious disease, damage, or dental emergency of worker
- Serious injury or https://speedyloan.net/payday-loans-az illness of instant member of the family
- Loss of employee’s family member that is immediate
- Significant loss/damage to primary residence due to disaster such as for instance fire, flooding, hurricane
- Victim of domestic physical violence with instant significance of safe housing
- Victim of violent criminal activity
- Victim of identification theft